Eco-friendly Beeswax wrap set in watercolor print
We love Beeswax wraps for a sustainable and low waste lifestyle. Beeswax wraps are a sustainable and stylish alternative to plastic wrap. Use your beeswax wraps to wrap cover leftover food. This 3 piece set features a collection of soft watercolor prints inspired by the colors of a sunset. All Supra Endura beeswax wraps are made from all-natural ingredients: GOTS certified Organic Cotton, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, and tree Resin. What is even better: both the wraps and the packaging are 100% biodegradable.
These colorful wax wraps are perfect for a low waste/ zero waste lifestyle and they are great to get the kids excited about leftovers. These also make great gifts!
- Made out of all-natural ingredients and biodegradable
- GOTS certified organic cotton and FDA approved beeswax wrap
- Use wax wraps for up to 6-8 months with proper use
- Super easy to clean: just gently wash in cool water and hang to dry
- Anti-microbial traits keep food safe, natural materials allow food to breath
- Each set comes with 3 original prints
- Alternative to single-use plastic
3- Pack includes:
Small warp: 7” x 8”, Medium Wrap: 10” x 11”, Large wrap: 13” x 14”
Responsibly made in China by a manufacturer that is BCSI compliant
Check out our blog to learn more about how to use Beeswax wraps.