Eco-Friendly Beeswax Wraps In Tropical Print Set
Did you know that according to a 2006 EPA study, plastic comprises 5.71 million tons of waste each year, and of that, the largest percentage is plastic wrap?
Okay, that is pretty scary and one of the main reasons I started to use Beeswax wraps to cut down on my plastic use.
Eco-friendly Beeswax wraps by Supra Endura are an alternative to plastic wrap. Use Beeswax wraps to wrap your leftover fruits, vegetables, cheese, baked goods, etc. They are reusable and easy to clean just gently wash them in your sink and hang them out to dry on a dish rack. Our features one-of-a-kind prints to get you excited about sustainability in the kitchen.
Supra Endura sustainable Beeswax wraps use GOTS certified organic cotton and every beeswax wrap is FDA-approved! Even cooler: both the beeswax wraps and the packaging are 100% biodegradable. Woohoo!
- Alternative to single-use plastic
- Made out of all-natural ingredients and biodegradable
- GOTS certified organic cotton and FDA approved beeswax wrap
- Use up to 6-8 months with proper use
- easy to clean, just gently wash in cool water and hang to dry
- Anti-microbial traits keep food safe, natural materials allow food to breath
- fun and original artwork in each set
3- Pack includes
Small: 7” x 8”
Medium: 10” x 11”
Large: 13” x 14”
Manufactured by a plant that meets BCSI standards