Introducing our newest beeswax wrap collection: the Sunset series. The set features a watercolor mix of warm tones. These Beeswax wraps are a sustainable alternative to plastic wrap. These reusable wax wraps are great to wrap fruits, vegetables, cheese, and bread. The natural material allows the food to breathe and stays fresh. Each set features one-of-a-kind prints made by artist and designer Gabrielle Mandel. This fun and colorful printed beeswax wraps are made from all-natural ingredients: Cotton, beeswax, Jojoba oil, and tree Resin. Our colorful prints are made on GOTS certified organic cotton and every beeswax wrap is FDA approved. The manufacturing of these wraps creates very little waste and packaging is made of recycled paper.
With Supra Endura products we want to delight you with print and pattern. Each print is painted by artist Gabrielle Mandel. She delights in the detail, printing you a fun way to save your leftovers. We want to help you eliminate single-use plastic and food waste by saving your food in our fun organic wax wraps.
- Alternative to single-use plastic
- Made out of all-natural ingredients and biodegradable
- GOTS certified organic cotton and FDA approved beeswax wrap
- Use up to 6-8 months with proper use
- easy to clean, just gently wash in cool water and hang to dry
- Anti-microbial traits keep food safe, natural materials allow food to breath
- fun and original artwork in each set
3- Pack includes
Small warp: 7” x 8”
Medium Wrap: 10” x 11”
Large wrap: 13” x 14”
Made in China by a Manufacturer that is BCSI compliant